The Centreville, MD. Police Department is recruiting to fill a current vacancy for the position of Full-Time Police Officer.
Maryland Police Training Standards Commission (MPTSC) Certification is desired, although applicants certified in other states or without experience are also encouraged to apply.
The Town offers an excellent benefits package, to include:
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance w/ Health Reimbursement Account;
* Group Life Insurance, AD&D, STD & LTD;
* Maryland State Retirement; * Paid Vacation & Sick Leave;
* Paid Holidays; * Paid Personal Leave;
* Uniform Cleaning Allowance; * Take-Home Patrol Vehicle Program
The starting pay shall be commensurate with experience.
The Centreville Police Department recruits for this position year-round to ensure a pool of qualified applicants.
Applications can be located on the Town of Centreville Website or may be obtained in person at the Centreville Police Department.
Location/Region: Centreville, MD (21617)