Exciting New RN Opportunities RNs for Hospice Care- An opportunity to bring your Heart to work!
Talbot Hospice is growing! Do you long for an opportunity to spend quality time with your patients?
Do you enjoy working with an interdisciplinary team to help patients achieve comfort and focus on what is important to them in their end of life?
RNs are responsible for identifying patient / family care needs, and for providing nursing and supportive care for the terminally ill patient and their families.
Visits may be in patient's home or facility (Assisted Living, Nursing Home).
Our nurses provide comprehensive care wherever someone calls home.
We have several opportunities available for RNs:
On-Call RN for Hospice Care
(Full-time, Monday-Friday, After Hours) No Weekends!
Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem, Weekend rotation and weekend alternative options!
A Variety of Shifts, Schedules
* We believe in caring for patients and their families with compassion, dignity and respect.
* Come join our team and help us Celebrate Life Every Day
* One to two years of recent acute care or one to two years recent experience in-home care.
* Current RN licensure in State of Maryland
* Bachelor's degree, hospice care experience preferred
* Must have Valid Driver's License
* Reliable automobile insured in accordance with policy requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, exemplary customer service philosophy and demonstrated compassion for end-of-life care.
* Work environment includes spending a large portion of day in the field visiting patients.
Please send cover letter and resume.
Location/Region: Easton, MD (21601)