• • Experience in customer-service type positions
• • Excellent interpersonal skills including: strong listening skills, verbal and written communication, decision making, problem solving, assertiveness, and negotiation
• • Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• • Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
• • Ability to work individually and collaborate as part of a team
• • High level of integrity and work ethic
• • Experience with customer relationship (CRM) preferred
• • Sales experience preferred
Traditional Typing Skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, andOutlook required.
Ability to learn new programs required.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred