HeartFields Assisted Living at Easton is a beautiful community in Easton, MD, with more than 70 units offering assisted living and Alzheimer's care.
At this time, we are seeking a service-oriented individual to serve as the Director of Resident Care!
If you possess our core values, we'd like to speak with you!
Responsibilities * Overall management of the Resident Services Department to provide quality care and services to all residents.
* Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services department to ensure quality care to all residents.
* Effective and efficient organization and staffing of the Resident Services Department.
* Ensures resident care interventions meet the personal, physical, and cognitive needs of each residents as well as maximizing his/herself care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction.
* Monitors the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with community and State Regulations, and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources.
Qualifications * Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
* 2 years of experience in an assisted living environment desired.
* Three years of experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities.
* Familiarity with pertinent State Regulations.
* Delegating Nurse - Registered Nurse in good standing
Location/Region: Easton, MD (21601)