Shifts: Tues. - Fri. 8:45am - 5:30pm; Sat. 8:30am - 1:30pm.
Excellent salary plus benefits, including tuition reimbursement and clinical supervision hours.Essential Functions:
Provide activities to achieve goals of treatment plans, including: individual, group, and family therapy; group facilitation; and lectures/presentations.
2. Conduct crisis intervention; intervene and de-escalate crisis situations with customers; assess risk of harm to self or others and arrange needed resources.
3. Complete psychosocial assessment at intake.
4. Observe customers in a variety of situations; assess mental status of customers; assist customers in formulating treatment plans and goals; perform case management services and needed to assist customer to meet their goals as stated in their treatment plans.
5. Refer customers to supportive services such as vocational, medical, social services, housing authority, etc.
6. Advocate for participants in different forums including in the court system, with family, school system, etc.
7. Maintain close and cooperative relationships with community agencies and other public agencies in carrying out treatment plans.
8. Provide screening, intake and assessment of customers utilizing required instruments and assessments within appropriate time lines.
9. Facilitate counseling groups and provide individual and family counseling.
10. Develop written treatment plans/updates and continuing care plans and make appropriate referrals; maintain electronic health records in accordance with standards.
11. Conduct periodic reviews with managed care companies for authorization of treatment.
12. Attend staff meetings/clinical supervision and other required meetings.
13. Complete written discharge summaries and correspondence within established time lines.
Minimum Qualifications: 1.
Maryland State Certification in Substance Use Disorders is required (CSC-AD/CAC-AD)
Masters' degree with clinical licensure is preferred (LGPC, LGSW or greater).
3. Experienced in young adult addiction treatment and facilitating lectures.
4. Knowledge of substance abuse forms and treatment strategies.
5. Ability to communicate and interact both personally and in writing with patients, staff and community agencies.
6. Case management, including referral, linkage, monitoring, coordination and advocacy problem-solving skills.
7. Knowledge of basic therapeutic interventions and counseling techniques.
8. Knowledge of basic group dynamics and techniques.
9. Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other health care professionals.
10.Proficient in Microsoft Office software and EMR database systems.
Location/Region: Elkton, MD (21921)