RN ON-CALL for Every Other Weekend Hospice Care Registered Nurse-
The On Call Registered Nurse responds to the needs of patients and families during the weekend including after hours. The RN organizes and directs hospice care to maintain the comfort and quality of life for Talbot Hospice patients. The On-call/triage nurse will respond to telephone requests for assistance and perform home visits for hospice and palliative care patients and families in their home setting and facilities, and Hospice House after-hours and on weekends.
Every Other Weekend from 8:00 am Saturday until 8:00 am on the following Monday
* We believe in caring for patients and their families with compassion, dignity and respect.
* Come join our team and help us Celebrate Life Every Day
* One to two years of recent acute care or one to two years recent experience in-home care.
* Current RN licensure in State of Maryland
* Bachelor's degree, hospice care experience preferred
* Must have Valid Driver's License
* Reliable automobile insured in accordance with policy requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, exemplary customer service philosophy and demonstrated compassion for end-of-life care.
Please send cover letter and resume.
Location/Region: Easton, MD (21601)