RN's for Hospice Care- Weekends
Talbot Hospice is growing and we are looking for RNs for weekends!
Hospice RN is responsible for identifying patient / family care needs, and for providing nursing and supportive care for the terminally ill patient and their families.
Visits may be in a home or facility (Assisted Living, Nursing Home) Our nurses provide comprehensive care wherever someone calls home.
- We believe in caring for patients and their families with compassion, dignity and respect.
- Come join our team and help us Celebrate Life Every Day
- One to two years of recent acute care or one to two years of recent experience in home care.
- Current RN licensure in State of Maryland
- Bachelor's degree, hospice care experience preferred
- Must have Valid Driver's License - Reliable automobile insured in accordance with policy requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, exemplary customer service philosophy and demonstrated compassion for end-of-life care.
- Work environment includes spending a large portion of day in the field visiting patients.
Please send cover letter and resume.
Location/Region: Easton, MD (21601)