Proposal Development Consultants
is currently looking for a quick thinking, motivated, hardworking individual to join our team as a Recruiter
. A PDC Recruiter is responsible for managing the full process of the recruiting lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing, filling open positions and building and maintaining relationships with talent. We go to great lengths to recruit and retain top talent to keep our clients – and our company – at the forefront of success. Our PDC recruiters play a crucial role in this mission…and we reward them well for it. At Proposal Development Consultants, we help Federal, State and Local government contractors along with Commercial companies across a range of industries maximize proposal performance and win business. Our model combines executive recruitment and proposals expertise to provide timely, qualified professionals and sound advice. You are:
- A highly motivated recruiting professional who utilizes multiple innovative recruiting techniques to source the highest caliber business development, capture, proposal development and proposal production professionals.
- A master networker who utilizes both social media and in-person events to build talent pools.
- Someone who thrives in a visibly accountable environment and isn’t afraid of performance metrics. In fact, you thrive on being the best and want to show it.
- A true relationship builder. You will become a trusted advisor to your talent.
- A great listener who can identify opportunities and develop solutions to meet client needs.
- Able to manage a high level of responsibility and wears multiple “hats” on a daily basis.
- Someone with superior time management and exceptional communication skills.
- A provider of world-class service. We are the ONLY proposal staffing firm to win the prestigious Best of Staffing award for both our clients and talent for four consecutive years.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-based, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed. You want to work with similar people.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience recruiting within the government contracting niche or other professional field preferred
- Very competitive compensation with uncapped commission.
- Generous paid time off (Unlimited PTO after your first year, company holidays, your birthday & you co. anniversary off). Yes, we work hard and with passion. But we also play hard and with passion too.
- Awards - we celebrate and recognize our top performers.
- Friday Hours (we have the opportunity to leave at 3pm on Friday!).
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.
- On-the-job training and development.
- Ongoing mentorship programs.
- And much more…….
Want to learn more about us? Please visit http://www.proposaldc.com
Internal ID: 15369
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Bethesda, MD