Eastern Shore Smile Solutions gives back in service, quality of care, and compassion to the patients we serve; delivering an experience of greater value than we receive.
Our growing company is seeking a highly motivated and positive individual with great organizational and communication skills to join our team as a Business Associate. A successful Business Associate in our practice is a customer service master and an efficient problem solver. A Business Associate is expected to handle the administrative functions of the practice specific to the Front Desk and Phone Center roles. Those functions include, but are not limited to, providing thorough answers and solutions to patient’s questions, managing an efficient schedule for the clinical team, ensuring prompt payment for services rendered to patients, and, above all else, providing an exceptional patient experience.
The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Entering patient information into the office system
- Insurance verification, assist new patients in filling out the registration form
- Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
- Represent the practice in a professional, pleasant, and enthusiastic manner at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and courteous manner
- Willing to effectively participate as a team member with the office personnel
- Committed to the protection of confidential information, records and/or reports
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Handle a fast paced work environment with flexibility and efficiency
- 2-5 years of experience preferred, but not required
- Strong telephone, communication, and time management skills
- Proficiency in using computers and MS Office, with the ability to learn new software systems
- Understanding of insurance procedures and claims is desired
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
Location/Region: Easton, Md