We are searching for a reliable FT Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
- Update and maintain all digital patient records
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment
- Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments
- Work in the front office taking care of tasks such as answering phone calls and greeting patients as they enter the facility.
- Maintaining the medical inventory
Skills / Qualifications
- Associate degree in a medical field preferred
- 1+ years of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital
- High level of professionalism
- Strong customer service skills
- Inventory management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location/Region: Waldorf, MD