Pre-Sales Solutions Architect – Cyber Security
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000
Company is currently searching for a performance-driven Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to join our established Solutions Development team of rock stars!! Our Solutions Architect will have the ability to clearly understand, define and deliver customized Network Security related solutions to our customers.
You will assist our government and commercial clients in designing security solutions for their network. This could include adding intrusion detection and prevention systems to keep threats out, creating a network access control framework, and/or ensuring that all endpoints and equipment within the network is patched. You will listen to the customer, select the proper tools, and design a security architecture to meet their needs.
We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients’ technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect – Cyber Security in Solution Development, you will be our “go to” SME (subject matter expert) focused in multiple technologies within Security..
Your specific duties as a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect – Cyber Security will include:
- Must have extensive industry experience in consulting services and/or support in related technologies and solutions preferable within the Federal market.
- Acts as design lead on complex large projects and drives delivery initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor.
- Provides guidance to the technical team as a technical mentor.
Specific qualifications for the Pre-Sales Solutions Architect - Cyber Security include:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret US Government clearance
- Several years of solid presales experience focused in Security
- Have progressive experience with one of the following:
- Cisco security (ASA, ISE, ACS, VPN, IPS)
- Sourcefire security (Firepower, AMP)
- Palo Alto NGFW, Wildfire, TRAPs
- Tenable, Fidelis, and other security systems are a plus.
- Must be abreast of industry trends and new technologies.
- Must have extensive deployment experience in Enterprise Security, R/S and Wireless is a plus
- Knowledge of solution development best practices is required.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
- Must be capable of working well both independently or as part of a team.
- US Federal government experience is a plus.
- Cisco and or Cisco partner experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel locally within the DC/MD VA area as needed up to 50% of the time.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
Benefits you will receive:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
- Paid federal government holidays
- Training reimbursement
- Educational reimbursement
- Employee of the quarter awards
- Annual Summit Trip
- Lunch & learns
- Onsite gym
- Onsite masseur
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
Company is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in MD and VA.
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or microchips. Our client designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help their customers - the major chip makers - reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment. Our client brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips.