We’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager to help lead high impact organic search strategies on behalf of our clients, fulfilling agreed objectives, working within budget and delivering against KPIs. From strategy development to technical analysis, content optimization to competitor monitoring; our SEO team is dynamic, results-focused and a proven authority within our field.
This role is creative, technical and managerial, responsible for contributing heavily to strategic planning and execution on a campaign level plus also being involved in the line management and mentoring of team members across the department. There is an expectation that the SEO Manager will take the lead, along with other senior team members, to provide thought-leadership, best practice approach, innovation and guidance at a campaign and departmental level.
About our team
- We work with global brands; some of the most recognized in the world!
- Our clients span an array of exciting business sectors - fashion, sports, finance, automotive, gaming, travel, healthcare & much more
- We have offices in the US, Europe and South Africa. This is your opportunity to work with colleagues from different cultures and various parts of the globe!
- We’re serious about technology! As part of working with us, you will gain access to best-in-breed technology suites that empower you to do a better and more effective job for our clients
- Training is an ever-growing part of the agency. In the last 2 years, we have trained over 2,000 customers in digital marketing, plus many of our 350 internal members of staff. You’ll also get the opportunity to improve your knowledge in areas that you’ve never been exposed to before
- Leading in the development of sophisticated SEO strategies addressing the objectives and KPIs of clients
- Producing comprehensive technical SEO analysis of client websites/assets to facilitate the development of clear, actionable optimization roadmaps
- Onsite content audits to identify how client content should be optimized to perform better within the organic SERPs
- Developing white-hat link earning and amplification strategies geared toward building brand awareness across the web while strengthening organic ranking signals
- Troubleshooting and participating in risk mitigation exercises and penalty removal for clients
- Ensuring that audits, research and landscape investigations are properly utilized to deliver insight-driven strategies
- Providing an exceptional level of reporting which includes detailed insights, actionable next steps and which tie-back to overarching business objectives
- Attending key campaign meetings (internal & client-facing) and positioning yourself as one of the team
- Working closely with internal staff to develop integrated digital marketing campaigns. This will involve partnering with lead practitioners from the Social, Content, Paid Media, Display, Creative, Development and UX teams
- Working closely with Client Services and Project Management teams to stay on budget and within agreed timeframes
- Identifying when junior team members are struggling in their delivery of tasks and providing them with the support they require
- Identifying strategic opportunities and facilitating change in order to hit client expectations
- Providing SEO training to internal teams and clients.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-4+ years of SEO & digital marketing experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Results and value focused
- Excellent knowledge of leading industry software & tools, such as Searchmetrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Majestic SEO, A-hrefs, Accuranker, Deep Crawl, Cognitive SEO and more
- Organized and capable of managing multiple campaigns, tasks & team members
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
Entech Networks is a boutique staffing agency focusing on the placement of professionals at all levels, nationwide.
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (US)