billing specialists are responsible for organizing and maintaining
patient health information in both electronic and hard copies. They
learn and use a variety of coding systems to sort and maintain patient
medical data and history of treatment for various uses such as insurance
reimbursement and inclusion in databases and registries.
• Generates revenue by making payment arrangements
• Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues.
• Maintains quality results by following standards.
• Collects accounts
• Monitors and pursues delinquent accounts.
Skills and Experience:
• Must have medical office experience.
• Time Management,
• Attention to Detail,
• Documentation Skills.
Location/Region: White Plains, MD