Queen Anne’s County Department of Planning & Zoning
• Professional, technical position
• Specialized planning skills to assist in performing complex, detailed development review planning
• Acquires and maintains a thorough familiarity with the Comprehensive Plan and Community Plans.
• Supports various boards and commissions preparing reports & studies
• Assists with code updates and functions related to land use development and zoning
• Attends and represents the Department at various organizational meetings and functions of the County Commissioners, Planning Commission and Board of Appeals
Required: Bachelor’s degree with major in planning, geography, landscape architecture, environmental studies, engineering or related field and a minimum of three years of experience in complex comprehensive planning.
AICP certification or the ability to obtain AICP certification within one year of employment preferred.
Location/Region: Centreville, MD