Medical Assistant Technician or LPN
Pediatrics office searching for LPN or MA Tech for offices located in Chestertown, Maryland and Queenstown, Maryland.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
. Ability to multi-task
• Computer skills
• Experience with EHR Software (Electronic Health Record)
• Experience in pediatrics is preferred but not required.
• Good communication skills and the ability to relate effectively to the public and healthcare professionals
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Compassionate and friendly demeanor
• Promotes teamwork and understanding among co-workers and throughout the organization
• Sets an example for others by displaying a positive attitude with everyone, including co-wokers and patients.
The most successful candidates will be good with children, have a strong understanding of child development, high level of patience, kindness and empathy. We are looking for someone with an outstanding attitude, personality, and work ethic.
We offer excellent pay, paid vacations, great benefits package and a positive work environment.
Location/Region: Chestertown/Queenstown Maryland