Exciting opportunity at a new facility in Grasonville- we provide training, salary plus incentive, 401K match, & health benefits!
• Review and track Sales Orders, prepare quotes and correspondence with sales representatives.
• Enter sales performance information in rep database
• Review sales orders for accuracy and prepare for order entry
• Handle email and telephone correspondence with sales reps.
• Maintain sales representative database with all current information
• Schedule Video/Webinar training for representatives and specifiers
• AS Degree in Sales & Marketing or related job experience, required.
Requirements / Skills:
• Must be computer proficient and have experience with Microsoft Office
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales, Quotes or related areas
• Valid Driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Must be a self-starter, honest, and highly organized.
• Health Saving Account, Dental, Disability, 401K Plus Match (up to 4%), profit sharing incentive program.
• Building amenities include conference/video room, outside break area, recently expanded air conditioned plant and cafeteria, in rural surroundings.
Location/Region: Grasonville, MD