We are looking for a motivated, friendly, highly functioning Medical Assistant with Mohs experience for our busy Dermatology office.
Duties: * Escort patients to exam rooms.
* Assist Physician with exams and procedures, administering medications, and performing tests.
* Assist patients with questions about medications and wound care.
* File charts; ensure all related reports, labs and information are available in patients' medical records prior to their appointment.
* Take telephone messages; provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
* Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians.
* Clean and restock examination rooms. Sterilize instruments.Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Must have Mohs experience.
Location/Region: Annapolis, MD (21401)