Paul Reed Smith Guitars, one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers located in Stevensville, MD is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the full-time position of Warehouse Manager.
The Warehouse Manager strategically plans and manages logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and personnel processes and procedures
- Continually improves physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, ensuring efficient space utilization; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Maintains and improves inventory control/cycle count program for finished goods and parts warehouse
- Manage a team of 6-10 direct reports
- At least 3 years' experience in warehousing and/or logistics management
- Prior forklift experience preferred but will train
- Experienced with FedEx and UPS shipping programs
- Strong knowledge of warehousing key performance indicators
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong understanding of ERP systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyze shipping data and optimize freight programs
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
Your Career at PRS Guitars
Located in Stevensville, Maryland, Paul Reed Smith Guitars is one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers. Since our humble beginning in 1985, PRS Guitars has always strived to create the highest quality instruments possible. Guitar and amplifier building are very personal things here, as most of us are dedicated players, refining our craft as builders, musicians, and artists of all kinds. Our deep commitment to the craft and our culture of quality are what drives PRS in the workplace and the marketplace.
We are a unique bunch with passion, deeply-rooted culture, and an ever-maturing understanding of the instrument, so if you are looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced and dynamic organization, PRS could be a great fit for you! Being located on Kent Island gives us the best of both worlds within Maryland. And, we are less than a mile from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, which makes commuting a snap regardless of which side of the bridge you call home. Please see the above listings for opportunities.
- Choose between one of three health insurance plans, with a health savings account and/or flexible spending account
- Dental coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short term disability
- Voluntary life insurance for the employee, spouse, and all dependents
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Employee guitar and discounts on PRS gear and apparel
Location/Region: Stevensville, MD